We are committed to ensuring that our website meets high standards of accessibility and usability.
To quickly access the main sections of the site please use the number keys 1 through 8
If you have a general problem with the size of text on websites (ours and others) there are four ways of increasing the size:
- Change Operating System PreferencesYou can change settings within Windows or Macintosh operating system to increase the size of text used – this makes all text on your computer larger (not just websites)
- Change Browser PreferencesYou can change settings within your browser to increase the default size of “normal” text – this has the effect of enlarging the text on all the websites that you visit (provided those websites have been built in an accessible way)
- Mozilla, Firefox and most other browsers (PC)Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Macintosh (Safari, Firefox and most other browsers)Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press –
- Zoom-in (Modern Browsers only)You can use modern browsers to enlarge any web-page – the effect is to zoom-in to the page just like enlarging an image. All “modern” browsers support this feature: Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer 8 (but unfortunately not Internet Explorer versions 6 or 7)